Human Dymensions specialise in the development of organisations and people through a better understanding of human factors at work. Human Dymensions has developed a range of training programs, interactive tools and evidence-based interventions which enhance workplace performance, culture, learning and management of risk.
One of the key features of services offered by Human Dymensions is quality analysis, assessment and evaluation. All research and evaluation is quality assured through the extensive expertise of the Director Dr Robert Long (and associates) who has over 30 years experience in program development, learning and training. Evidence-based practice is the key to organizational improvement.
Human Dymensions is about You, hence the ‘Y’ in Dymensions. Human Dymensions works in partnership with you to deliver the outcomes you expect.
Human Dymensions has particular expertise in organisational psychology and strategic thinking and, have managed many national projects involving assessment and change management. Human Dymensions uses a range of uniquely developed profile and assessment tools (designed by Dr Long) in assisting organisations to develop targetted interventions to address organisational issues and build solution-focused strategies.
- Organisational Evaluations
- Culture, Leadership, Organisation, Risk and Management Surveys
- Program Development and Assessment
- Communications, Life Skills and Work-Life Balance Training
- Leadership – Management Coaching, Supervisors Workshops
- Strategic and Team Development
- Induction Design and Improvement
- Profiling and Training using DiSC and MBTI
- Performance and Time Management
- People Skills, Difficult People and Behaviour Management
- Organisational, Experiential and Situated Learning
- Safety Culture and WHS Systems Improvement
- Risk and Hazard Identification/Screening