robert long – social psychologist, principal & trainer
PhD., MEd., MOH., BEd., BTh., Dip T., Dip Min., Cert IV TAA, MACE, CFSIA, MRMIA
Honourary Fellow – Australian Catholic University National
Accredited Trainer Level 2 – Myers Briggs Type Indicator
Accredited Trainer – DiSC Behavioural Indicator
Rob is the founder of Human Dymensions and has extensive experience, qualifications and expertise across a range of sectors including government, education, corporate, industry and community sectors over 30 years. Rob has worked at all levels of the education and training sector including serving on various post graduate executive, post graduate supervision, post graduate course design and implementation programs.
Rob has conducted and designed numerous reviews, consultancies, training programs and evaluations for large and small organisations including:
- In 2003 Rob managed an Emergency Centre during the Canberra Bushfires.
- In 2006 Rob was requested to be on the Emergency Coordination Operations Group (ECOG) at Beaconsfield Mine following the ANZAC Day Rockfall Crisis (2006), he was later Manager of the Beaconsfield Mine Community Recovery Taskforce.
- Rob designed and implemented the Nationally awarded PROACT OHS program for the Master Builders Association in 2005/2006.
- Development of the Psychology of Risk Management Plan for World Youth Day for Canberra and Goulburn
- An International OHS culture survey for Brambles International.
- Organisational development projects for Baulderstone (2008) United group (2008), BlueScope Steel (2006), CHEP Australia (2005), BMA Coal (2005), IAG (2005), Unilever (2004) and BOC Gases (2004).
- Training and services to some of the largest alliances in Australia. Eg. Port Botany Alliance, Westgate Freeway Alliance, 3ARail Alliance, Eastern Tertiary Alliance.
- Rob has worked in four universities, a TAFE and many Schools and managed a range of RTO to University transition programs. Rob has established an RTO.
- Rob was Manager (EL2) Youth, Community and Family Support Services in the ACT Government was Director of the ACT Community Services ITAB. Whilst in Government Chair of numerous National and Regional committees on education, training, community services and youth.
- Rob is the founding Principal of the Galilee School for high needs young people.
- Rob is also a very well regard keynote speaker.