Expert in social psychology, principal and trainer
PhD., MEd., MOH., BEd., BTh.
Honorary Fellow – Australian Catholic University National
Accredited Trainer Level 2 – Myers Briggs Type Indicator
Accredited Trainer – DiSC Behavioural Indicator
Rob is the founder of Human Dymensions and has extensive experience, qualifications and expertise across a range of sectors including government, education, corporate, industry and community sectors over 30 years. Rob has worked at all levels of the education and training sector including serving on various post graduate executive, post graduate supervision, post graduate course design and implementation of programs.
Rob has conducted and designed numerous reviews, consultancies, training programs for large and small organisations including:
International Keynotes and workshops in Europe and Asia.
International and National culture surveys for numerous Tier 1 organisations.
- Organisational development projects for numerous tier 1 companies in Building and Construction, Mining, Manufacturing, Energy Distribution, Education, Government and Community.
- Training and services to some of large alliances Eg. Port Botany Alliance, Westgate Freeway Alliance, 3ARail Alliance, Eastern Tertiary Alliance.
- In 2003 Rob managed an Emergency Centre during the Canberra Bushfires.
- In 2006 Emergency Coordination Operations Group (ECOG) at Beaconsfield Mine (2006), Manager of the Mine Community Recovery.
- Rob designed and implemented the Nationally awarded PROACT OHS program for the Master Builders Association (2005/2006).
- Development of the Psychology of Risk Management Plan for World Youth Day for Canberra and Goulburn
- Rob has worked in four universities, TAFE and managed a range of RTO to University transition programs.
- Rob was Manager Youth, Community and Family Support Services in the ACT Government. Whilst in Government Chair and member of numerous National inter-governmental commitees in training, community, housing, gambling, security, protection and youth.
- Established Graduate program in The Psychology of Risk at ACU.
- Rob is a prolific author and well regard keynote speaker.