Senior consultant, data mining and statistics
Keith has 15 years experience in Industry and more than 20 years experience in government including 4 overseas postings and one as Deputy High Commissioner to Malta.
Keith has extensive experience in systems thinking, project management and communications technology. Highlights of his career include:
- Deputy High Commissioner to Malta.
- Lead Project Manager and Business Analyst for worldwide roll out of
IT infrastructure for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
- Managing Director CIEL Systems
- RAIPA Award, Manager DFAT
- Project Manager and Business Analyst for Defence’s DRMS project.
- Computer Security Manager for DFAT
- Manager IT Procurement and Contracts
- Assistant Works Manager for General Tubing
- Sales Manager – Dalsteel
- Contracts Manager – Eagle and Globe Steel Company
Clients have included
- Department of Defence
- Ipex Information Technology Group
- Australian Government Solicitor
- Wheat Export Authority
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of the Attorney General